1. These started as cookies.
2. I don’t own cookie sheets, only baking stones.
3. My dislike for baking = fail
4. Try again = WIN
1/2c unsalted butter, softened OR sub in coconut oil
1/2c brown sugar
1 ripe banana
3c old fashioned oats, gluten-free
1-1/2t baking soda
1/2c almond meal
1/2c unsweetened coconut
1/2c cacao nips (super food)
1/2c chocolate chips
– OR just use 1c chocolate chips
1/2c dried cranberries (optional)
1/2c chopped walnuts (optional)
1/2c shredded carrot (optional…then you’d need to add allspice, nutmeg, coriander…YUM)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix butter, PB2, water, sugar, brown sugar, and banana till smooth. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix.
3. Add your oats, baking soda, almond meal, and coconut flakes. Mix till everything is moist. Do not over mix.
4. Hand mix in your chocolate/berries/etc.
5. If using cookie tins, rock on. Otherwise, grab your muffin tin (mini or small) and coat with coconut oil. Add a small spoonful of batter for each muffin.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 min depending on the size of your muffin. If doing cookies, 10-15 min will do!