2T Shea Butter
1T Coconut Oil
1.5t Rosehip Oil
4 drops Geranium Essential Oil
2oz glass jar or steel container
- Combine all of the ingredients together, except for the geranium essential oil and rosehip seed oil, into a wide mouth, glass mason jar. Fill a pot on the stove halfway with water, and place the mason jar into the water.
- Turn the stove onto medium heat, and melt the contents of the jar on the stove for about 6 minutes. You want the water to be at a gentle simmer, not boiling, so lower the temperature if needed. Swirl the contents of the jar every so often to help everything combine.
- As soon as the ingredients are melted and combined, remove the jar from the water bath.
- Pour the mixture in a small mixing bowl and let it cool for 5 minutes before stirring in the essential oil.
- Scoop the mixture into a glass jar and use a tiny amount under the eyebrow and under eye area at night.