2T Shea Butter
1T Coconut Oil
1.5t Rosehip Oil
4 drops Geranium Essential Oil
2oz glass jar or steel container
- Combine all of the ingredients together, except for the geranium essential oil and rosehip seed oil, into a wide mouth, glass mason jar. Fill a pot on the stove halfway with water, and place the mason jar into the water.
- Turn the stove onto medium heat, and melt the contents of the jar on the stove for about 6 minutes. You want the water to be at a gentle simmer, not boiling, so lower the temperature if needed. Swirl the contents of the jar every so often to help everything combine.
- As soon as the ingredients are melted and combined, remove the jar from the water bath.
- Pour the mixture in a small mixing bowl and let it cool for 5 minutes before stirring in the essential oil.
- Scoop the mixture into a glass jar and use a tiny amount under the eyebrow and under eye area at night.
Thank you to welnessmama.com!
1 green pepper, diced
1 sweet onion, diced
5-7 cloves of garlic, minced
28oz can petite diced tomatoes
15oz can petite diced tomatoes
28oz can crushed tomatoes
2t dried basil
1/2t dried oregano
salt to taste
ground black pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat add EVOO, green pepper, onion, and garlic. Sauté till the onion is translucent. Add basil and oregano, stir and let simmer for a couple minutes.
– If you are adding ground turkey, sausage, or very lean beef….this would be the time to do it.
- Add diced tomatoes (do not drain), sugar, salt, and pepper, and cook till they start to soften and fall apart. About 8-10 minutes. Add crushed tomatoes. Simmer on very low heat for minimum of 15 minutes. This can simmer, covered, much longer if needed. Serve over your favorite pasta or veggie.
Tip: If your people don’t like green pepper and onion, toss it in the food processor. The tomatoes will hide the chunks. You can also use all crushed tomatoes if you need to be completely chunk-free.