3c gluten-free flour mix
4-1/2t baking powder
1t kosher salt
1/2t garlic powder or roasted garlic powder
10-11oz luke warm water (you’ll need to eye this one)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix all dry ingredients with a stand mixer and paddle attachment. Once mixed, make a well. Add all wet ingredients. Mix on low till well mixed.
3. Using additional EVOO, coat your pan. Press dough firmly into place.
4. Bake dough only for 15 minutes. It will crack and look dry.
5. Add your sauce and all your favorite ingredients.
6. Bake just until your cheese is melted. Wait 5 minutes before cutting and serving. Enjoy!