15oz cream of mushroom soup
– GF recipe can be found here, add sauteed mushrooms & onions, puree
1c sour cream
1c cheddar cheese
salt & pepper
4 – 15oz cans french style green beans
1. Add soup, sour cream, sugar, and cheddar cheese to a medium saute pan. Cook on medium till cheese is melted. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add green beans. Mix well.
2. Add to oiled casserole dish. Top with fried onions. Bake at 350 for 30 min.
1. Dice onions. I prefer to cut them in half and dice longer pieces. Place in medium size bowl and pour milk over just to cover the onions. Allow to soak for 15-20 minutes.
2. Mix flour, salt, pepper, and paprika…sorry, no measurements.
3. Medium cast iron pan and oil. Heat oil.
3. Coat onions in flour and pan fry.