Pam non-stick spray or Coconut Oil
1pkg (18.5oz) Devils Food Cake Mix
1pkg (3.9oz) Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
1c Sour Cream
1/2c warm water
1/2c Vegetable Oil
1-1/2c Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bunt pan with Pam or lightly coat with coconut oil.
2. Mix together cake mix, pudding, eggs, sour cream, water and oil. Blend with mixer on low for one minute. Scrape sides and increase blender speed to medium for three minutes.
3. Fold in chocolate chips with spatula.
4. Pour batter into bundt pan. Bake 40-50 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for 20 minutes. Gently run a knife along sides and invert, removing the pan, to wire rack to cool completely.