Let me start by saying… MAKE THIS THE NIGHT BEFORE.
3-4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
14oz bag of stuffing (I use Arnolds/Brownberry)
3/4c butter, melted
1 1/3c water
1/2c onion, diced
1/2c carrots, diced (optional hidden veggie!)
1/2c celery, diced
1/2 miracle whip (DO NOT substitute mayo)
1 1/2c milk
1 can cream of chicken soup (Campbell’s Healthy Request – MSG FREE)
1-2c cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Poach chicken. Dice up.
2. In a large bowl adding stuffing mix, water and butter. Mix well.
3. In a second large bowl add chicken, onion, carrots, celery, miracle whip, and salt.
4. In a 13×9″ baking pan. Spray with non-stick spray. Place half of the stuffing mix for your first layer. Add all of your chicken/veggie mix. Then layer on the rest of your stuffing mix.
5. Mix milk and eggs. Pour over pan. Place in refrigerator and let set over night.
6. One hour before baking spread the soup evenly over the casserole. Place back in the fridge.
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
8. Layer with cheese and return to the oven for another 10 minutes. Let set for 5-10 minutes before serving.