6 corn tortillas, cut into quarters
1 large egg
1/4c sour cream
1c salsa (pick your fave!)
2-3 chicken breasts (boneless/skinless), poached and shredded
4oz cream cheese, half inch cubed
2T fresh cilantro, chopped
3 scallions, chopped
1T sea salt
2c Mexican cheese blend (or a blend of monterrey jack and mild cheddar), divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Placed quartered tortillas on an oil sprayed baking sheet, then spray the tops with additional oil.
3. Bake for 5 minutes, remove and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, whisk egg. Add the milk, sour cream, salsa, shredded chicken, cubed cream cheese, cilantro, scallions, and salt. Stir to combine.
5. Arrange half of the par-baked tortillas on the bottom of an oil sprayed 8×10″ baking dish. Layer half the chicken mixture on top of the tortillas, then layer 1 cup of the cheese blend on top.
6. Continue to layer the rest of the tortillas on top, followed by the remaining chicken mixture and cheese.
7. Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.